Wet Pit Installation
Myers quick connect, easy glide rail systems are the most dependable and easiest to operate. There are no moving parts; the weight of the pump securly holds everything in place.
- Stainless Steel Support Brackets
Maintain proper clearances between rails.
- Stainless Steel Guide Rails
Maximum corrosion protection for dependable, long life.
- Swing-Pivot Guide Plate
Prevents binding, allowing the pump to move freely along guide rails.
- Stainless Steel Lifting Chain
Proof rated for maximum safety and protection.
- Stainless Steel Lifting Bail
- Base Support
Heavy wall, high tensile cast base supports the pump and rail system, adapting to the discharge piping.
- Taper Support Arms
Heavy duty arms positively lock the pump into place, preventing kickback and maintaining high operating efficiencies.
- Mounting Plate(3",4", & 6" Pumps)
Engages the pump to the rail system. Available with optional lift-out check valve assembly.
Dry Pit Installation
Myers Submersible Solids Handling Pumps are available in base mounted configurations for dry pit installations.
- Clean-out/inspection port on base elbow for quick, convenient servicing.
- Submersible rated pumps for VFD operating.
- Complete product line through 12" discharge.